1. I will bless the Lord at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth.
2. My soul shall make its boast in the Lord; The humble shall hear of it and be glad.
3. Oh, magnify the Lord with me, And let us exalt His name together.
4. I sought the Lord, and He heard me, And delivered me from all my fears.
5. They looked to Him and were radiant, And their faces were not ashamed.
6. This poor man cried out, and the Lord heard him, And saved him out of all his troubles.
7. The angel of the Lord encamps all around those who fear Him, And delivers them.
8. Oh, taste and see that the Lord is good; Blessed is the man who trusts in Him!
9. Oh, fear the Lord, you His saints! There is no want to those who fear Him.
10. The young lions lack and suffer hunger; But those who seek the Lord shall not lack any good thing. (Psalm 34:1-10 NKJV)
Psalm 34 is one of my favorite passages in the Bible. I have loved all of chapter 34 since I first read it, a long time ago. I repeated it so many times that I eventually had it memorized.
The message in these scriptures is very simple: God loves us more than we can know, and He is there for us. We will want to sing His praises daily for all of the good things He has done for us, delivered us from, and provides for us.
God is right there, beside you, with you. He wants to have a relationship with you. He wants you to call on Him in your time of need.
If you have already asked the Lord to be your Savior, and Lord over your life, then He is inside of you, leading you, as
you allow Him to. God wants to bless you with His Goodness, Mercy and Blessings.
He will do that for anyone who calls on His name.
But, you have to want it.
If you haven’t made Him Lord over your life, then maybe now is the time you do. Are you tired of trying things without seeing results? Are you exhausted from feeling like you have to make everything happen on your own? Are you fearful of some things going on in your life?
Give your problems to God. Give your fears, worries and concerns to Him. He will help you. God is not angry with you. He loves you. He wants to help you.
But you have to call out to Him. (Psalm 34:6)
Dear Jesus, I need you. Please help me. I am sorry that I have not reached out to you sooner, but here I am now. I am sorry for trying to do things my way. I know I have sinned before you, Jesus, and I am sorry. Please forgive me, and wash me clean. Create in me a clean heart, renew my mind and fill me with your Holy Spirit. Thank you, Lord, that you are with me. In Jesus name, Amen.
It is that simple.
Now, give your problems to Him. Tell Him everything. Let God help you, and lead you. Ask Him to show you “awesome,” and He will.
God wants all of us to call on Him. He wants to have a relationship with us because He loves us, you and me.
Cry out to God, and He will answer you. I did, and He answered me. He showed me the way.
Now, I bless His name. Thank you, Lord!